Wednesday 11 January 2012

Springfield doll SUCCESS STORY!

On my birthday (April 11) last year I got a springfield doll.Her name is Abby (like me) and she had lonng blond hair with bangs.Quickly her hair got CRAZY. I played with her in the summer.And her hair got WORSE!So I gave it an amateur downy dunk.The only thing that happened wad made it smell like fabric softener. Then in September,my mom gave her a hair cut (she is REALLY good with hair) and the ends started to get crazy again. I put her hair in a braid and kept her in my closet.Then I was emailing Karenmomofthree and she had her own springfield dolls! I asked what to do with their hair and she suggested another downy dunk.When I did it this time I was extremely careful.I washed it and then downied it.Her hair was much better but still had frizzy ends.I trimmed the ends off and it looked ADORABLE!Just last night I finished cleaning her skin and I dressed her for the first time in MONTHS!I put her in a Safari Sundress that my grandma made and she looked even cuter.Now this afternoon I am painting her nails purple and I will try to put up a picture.

4 comments:

  1. i'm just imaging it and it looks adorable! can't wait for the picture of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i was just wondering what is P.A.G.M.A.? i was watching your video and was just wondering!

    ashlyn

    p.s. those pictures were really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.A.G.M.A. stands for Professional American Girl Modeling Agency.
      Hehe.

      Delete
    2. Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the picture comment.It made my day.
      :)

      Delete