Thursday 16 February 2012

New things for AG!(and better found prices)

Ok so this morning AG came out with a bunch of ADORABLE new things for JLY dolls.And they are overpriced.Soo I decided to make a post on cut substitutes for these items that I know are more in MY price range.
The tent is FABULOUS but $75.No comment.
                                                            Pop-up Tent
          americangirl.com                                                                                           maplelea.com

But yes it is JUST AS CUTE!Moving on to the hiking gear... I think it is cute but not really current.So the Maplelea stuff it is! YA!
                                            
           americangirl.com                                                            maplelea.com
I know it is more expensive but I personally like it better I think.But I dont hike so I would not get it.But I LOVE the boots on the american girl one.Moving on to the Tankini & Sarong for Dolls It is cut but I dont think you get your moneys worth.So here is MORE maplelea.
Shoreline Sun    Watercolour Waves Yes there is two.But they are
    maplelea.com                     americangirl.com                    maplelea.com       two dollars MORE! O__O!
But you get your BANG 4 your BUCK! eh?eh?eeehhh?heehee
OK another thing they came out with was a PARTEH DRESS! Whoot! Whoot! Ummm. here is more selection...
COPYRIGHTED IMAGES!!!! dang nabbit.
http://www.dollsclothes-emilyrose.com/Satin-Jewel-Dress-Hat-p/ins827.htm
http://www.doll-clothes.com/black-sequin-party-dress.html
http://www.doll-clothes.com/berry-satin-dress-and-necklace.html
Oh well.Basically that is all for new JLY stuff!PLEASE COMMENT! THANKS FOR READING! Buh-BYEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment