Thursday 5 July 2012

American Girl Place Chicago!

Bonjour,mes aimes!
Last night at dinner,mom's parents told her that we were going in a trip to Chicago!Which ALSO means that I will be going to American Girl Place!(Hopefully)If mom doesn't bring somebody else..... :) She is gooing to be getting a new sister while we are there too!Mom hasn't told us who yet,but I have my suspicions.The catalogues,the web history,oh I am good.My SPY DOLL IDOL is Sarah from basilmentos.Oh,and it is also rather obvious because mom has been renovating lots.I think that she is making a GYMNASIUM! :D I am super excited!I totally can't wait for Mckenna to teach me how to do a handstand.(I have already mastered the splits!)

Here are some of her recently viewed items:
Weekend Fun Outfit
Sweet Savannah Outfit
McKenna Doll
McKenna Movie
Hairbrush
$185

Some of her AGP exclusives:
Foil Star Tee
Scarf Capris
Beach Set
$40

Now that adds up to  $235 dollars!THATS ALOT! D: But she will have enough after she gets paid. :)
Comment please!Byee!

4 comments:

  1. So you are thinking your mom is getting McKenna? If she did, would it be for you or your mom??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forr meeeee!Cause I am Nellers mommma! xD

      Delete
    2. Awesome, so you would get McKenna Brooks♥ She is so pretty!!

      Delete
    3. Go look on my blog, there is something there for you!!

      Delete