Wednesday 25 July 2012

American Girl Place Chicago! :D

Sooo.I went AAAAAH!
We got the day at american girl place package.


DAY AT AMERICAN GIRL PLACE

Treat your favorite girl to A Day at American Girl Place. This package includes:
  • A meal for two in the Cafe
  • A sitting at the Photo Studio and a souvenir issue of American Girl® magazine with your girl’s picture on the cover
  • A session at the Doll Hair Salon
  • $130 gift card
  • Girl- and doll-sized souvenir T-shirts
$255 for one adult and one child; $230 for each additional child (Cafe gratuity not included). For girls 6 and up. For reservations, call 877-247-5223.

It was expensive,but totally worth it!

They say a picture is worth 1000 words,so here goes! 








Tada!I type 6000 words in 5 minutes! Yay!
I really enjoyed my trip,so thanks mom and dad! 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! It looks like you had a TON of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the top of the post it says like 230 for a child.. Is it 2.30 or 230 dollars???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. two hundred and thirty dollars. :)

      Delete
    2. So if I wanted to eat at the American Girl cafe I would have to pay 255 dollard to eat there?? OH MY GOSH!!

      Delete
    3. No it the package
      It is about $200 for the whole package by itself

      Delete
  3. Wow you had a lot of fun with your dolls :) Loved ur blog,followed it please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Please look at mine http://meg-penpals4dolls.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

    ~Meg~

    ReplyDelete