Sunday 27 May 2012

New Header! :O

That is right people! :D
I made a NEW header today! <3
Do you like it?
I do!
I am in a good mood so I will share with you a cute picture from one of my recent photo shoots!
This is now my updates/craft blog for people like my subscribers on Youtube!
So here are the pictures!




The name of the shoot was a f t e r t h e r a i n .
Here is the video if you want to watch it!
Yupp!
Oh and guess what guys?
Soon I will be posting MORE!
You want to know WHY?
Because I am showing my blog on my CHANNEL!
Yay!
I am soo glad!
Luv y'all,
~abby

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are great! Love the perspective on the 2nd one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the pictures are sop gorgeous and beautiful, you did such an awesome job:] How did you do the header that you have on your blog now? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. take a look at m blog: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete